Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Vacuums
Hello to all my fellow house cleaners. Every 6 months it seems like I am buying a vacuum and my husband is constantly saying "didn't we just buy one?" and my response is "why yes dear we did, but this one is no longer doing the job or I can not get a filter." So the other day 2.5 months after buying a brand new vacuum I could not find the filter I needed. So I was told to go to a specialty vacuum store. I bought a Riccar vacuum and I love it. No more bag less. I have had it about a week. When I get to that 6 month mark I will let you know how it is. However it did come with a 3 year warranty and any time I need any work done I take it to the shop. If you have a vacuum you really like or favorite cleaning tip please let me know. The correct way to vacuum is to leave alligator teeth that is what my aunt told me when I was vacuuming for her one day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Heather I tagged you!!
Post a Comment