Hi to every one.
My little guy is getting discouraged, as this is their 3RD game and they have not won yet. Please keep him in your prayers as he is very competitive. He is on the front line and next to the quarter back. This game he went to fast and coast the team to be penalized not once but three times. The kid on the other team keep on saying "hut hut hut" and while he was saying that he would twist the ball, making McKaden think that the ball was in play. He is discouraged but I know he has the drive and determination inside him he just has to bring it out. The team is playing better and that is what counts. I know nothing about football but I will have to learn the plays so I can help him. Thanks to all who made a donation He has a totoal of 24 and is short 36.
KEEP GOING MCKADEN YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND REMEMBER NO ONE DEFFINES YOU. YOU ARE ONE OF GODS CHILDREN AND YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment