Tuesday, September 9, 2008
This is McKaden already so big. I was looking at a picture my mom and aunt Cindy had gotten of him from target, it had him holding a football. Here we are 10 years latter and he is now wearing the uniform. football has helped him stay focused but has not helped him to listen funny how that all works. He made me so proud he does a lot but especially tonight. McKaden likes to tell story that are believable but tonight dad was there to confirm it. A kid was ready to stop playing mind you they are still in practice and have not played a game yet. McKaden encouraged him better then any other team member he was not boasting but dad was. It is moments like that that my heart melts and I can feel the tears coming on. It is moments like that that help me to know WE as parents are doing something right. Most of the time we feel we are doing everything wrong. It is nice to see some fruit produced every know and then. MCKADEN I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU AND THE DECISSIONS YOU ARE STARTING TO MAKE. WE ALL FALL SHORT SOMETIMES BUT IT IS THOSE TIMES THAT GOD IS WORKING. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment