Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not to often seen


Sleeping with blow pop. He has 48 he earned by getting donations for Little guy football. WHY 48 As if kids don't have enough problems with teeth. Not to mention the 6 pack of mountain dew they gave. One prize I am happy with is a football mug that lights up. He is at 24 only 36 more donations until he meets his goal. He is trying. Ya way to go boys. Not to often seen that the boys would be doing the dishes BY HAND. Yes we do have a dishwasher, but my young fellows who are not use to the machine decided to put DISH SOAP in the machine because we were out of DISHWASHER SOAP. Not knowing the difference bubbles appeared on my floor. I not watching the fact they loaded the dishwasher wanted to cry as the dishes were the only thing left to clean in my house. Now i had the kitchen floor to clean again. So needless to say they had to do dishes by hand latter that night. They are not use to a dishwasher this is our first.
Not happy that I am going to share these with their girlfriends latter in life the laughs we will have.
I know it is dark sorry. But this was not a good day and my lovely husband was kicking it on the couch. Yes he does deserve to sit but this day was bad and I wanted him to help clean up the messes they all 3 made.

No comments:

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones